The world is fascinated with matcha and for good reason. We all know the numerous benefits green tea offers us and just a few cups a day can really increase our metabolism, reduce the risk of cancer, and help build our immune system against cardiovascular diseases.
And when the main ingredient is so appealing and versatile, why just consume it in the form of tea? If people say there are more than a million ways to have your matcha, they really won't be exaggerating. Here, we'll bring countless delicious matcha recipes only for you. Because for each one of you out there, there is a unique way to consume your matcha.
Let's see how we can give a contemporary twist to the classic latte. This latte is super easy and a quick-fix to bid adieu to stress and anxieties. No fancy equipment required whatsoever. So, let's get cracking!
The Matcha Coconut Latte
1. 1 to 1 & ½ teaspoon of Heapwell Superfoods Matcha tea powder
2. ¼ cup hot water
3. ¼ cup warm coconut milk
4. 1 teaspoon sugar or honey or any kind of sweetener (or quantity by your choice)
1. Add Heapwell Superfoods' matcha powder to a mug.
2. Add the hot water and stir well for about half a minute. Stir briskly to get a frothy consistency. (You can also use a small whisk here.)
3. Add the warm coconut milk
4. Add the sugar and mix well.
Et voilà, your steaming mug of matcha coconut latte is ready. Sit back, and let go of the daily grind as this latte will help you rejuvenate and relax.
Don't forget to share your pictures and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with @heapwellsuperfoods.
Let the power of matcha be with you!