Matcha Turmeric Latte recipe
Combining matcha with turmeric is a great way to create a delicious and nutritious drink that is packed with health benefits. Here's one way to do it:
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the matcha powder and turmeric powder until well combined.
- Add the hot water to the bowl and whisk until frothy.
- Pour the matcha-turmeric mixture into a mug.
- Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan or in the microwave until warm.
- Pour the warm almond milk over the matcha-turmeric mixture in the mug.
- Stir to combine, and sweeten with honey or maple syrup if desired.
Note: You can adjust the amount of turmeric or matcha powder to your liking, depending on how strong you want the flavors to be. You can also use any type of milk that you prefer, such as coconut milk or soy milk. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious matcha green tea turmeric latte!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published