- 400ml of coconut milk, solid part only
- 2 chopped up frozen bananas
- 3. 5 tablespoons of agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of Heapwell Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
- A small handful of mint leaves plus extra for garnishing
Love ice cream but don’t have an ice cream maker? Love this classic chilled dessert but can’t have dairy? Afraid of all the calories? This minty matcha nice cream alleviates all these issues as you only need a blender, is vegan-friendly and gluten-free and contains considerably fewer calories and added benefits from the new organic ceremonial matcha green tea from Heapwell. Read on to see just how easy it is, only needing a handful of ingredients and a couple of minutes to spare.
- Simply add all your ingredients together in your food processor or high powered blender and blend until smooth, scrape down the sides with a silicone spatula in between pulses to ensure its all fully incorporated. It should look like soft serve nice cream.
- Pour your nice cream into your ice cream dish which is lined with greaseproof paper and freeze for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, allow the nice cream to sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes before serving with your ice cream scooper.
Give this nice cream a go to boost your energy levels, give you a refreshing sensation on your palette and boost your antioxidant levels up today. This nice cream is best stored in the freezer and keeps for up to 6 months!
Don't forget to share your pictures and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with @heapwellsuperfoods.
Let the power of matcha be with you.